This video describes how to tie a bowline knot in a few easy steps. To start, take a loose piece of rope in your right hand and make a loop about a foot away from the end. Then, take the loose end, bring it up through the loop you just made. Immediately after, wrap the loose end around the rest of the rope, and then bring it back through the loop and pull tight. Think of the loose end as a "bunny." Bring the bunny out of the hole, around the tree, and then back through the hole. Once you pull it tight the knot should be set and you are all done. A viewer would benefit from this video because he/she would learn to quickly tie a bowline knot from a very easy to follow video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades